Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas
Bella

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, 2010... the poinsettias are done. hello Easter.

here is the last ... at least I think it is the last .... blog about the 2010 Christmas Poinsettia Season.  It's hard to believe that the 6 months ago, my kids were out in the greenhouse with me sticking the unrooted poinsettia cuttings.  As I conclude the poinsettia blog, I will start the Spring Bedding plant season blog.  Hopefully, as we go through the cold months of January and February, the images of the little seedlings and cuttings will inspire new gardeners, as well as the experienced gardens to stop in the greenhouses in the next few months.

Nothing is better than eating fresh vine-ripened tomatoes from your own garden.




Anyway, here is how the greenhouse looks, 24-December-2010.  We sold about 90 pct of the poinsettias.

No comments:

Post a Comment